Simplicity | PromdiTarlac News Blog

Simplicity

I made this simple so called Art..Actually it was unplanned, because of that stupid power interruption I lost my original concept.I wasn't able to save it, cause of this freakin' Ps doesn't have that auto save or recovery something..too bad for me.I'm contented with this work but I need to I'm prove my Ps skills...





http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3150/3068483988_abcb13aed4.jpg
I love green.I uploaded this in Flickr coz I dont like the photo quality in Blogspot..lol

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to TarlaqueƱos Blog by Email

4 comments:

  1. Pwede ka na makipag bid ng logo or design sa mga freelance site o kya sa odesk ading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. di p ko nkkpgtake ng test ng odesk pano kc ngcrash yun Browser ko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps means photoshop right? I'm actually quite liking this. Parang yung mga ipod commercials lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. what do you mean nag crash yung browser mo? di ba 3 ang browser mo na ginagamit mo?

    yung odesk test madali lang review mo lang or download mo yung TOS at FAQ. make a note na pwde mo silibin during the test. me time clock, at 90% ang passing so you're only allowed to get 3 mistakes pero kaya mo yun. just ask me for further info :)

    ReplyDelete

 
PromdiTarlac News Blog © 2012 | Powered by Blogger, The Velvetiere | Centrio News | The Vader | PS3 3.60 Download Firmware Update | untethered jailbreak for iPhone 4S And iPad 2 Infolinks 2014