My first Sony experience is with my Sony VAIO | PromdiTarlac News Blog

My first Sony experience is with my Sony VAIO



I don’t know what to say. I have a laptop here, my very first laptop is Sony VAIO. I have alot of memorable experiences in this laptop. I want to share with you guys my experiences with my laptop. This Sony VAIO laptop is one of the most important things in my life(swear).This is my life saver because I can do all my homework alone with my Sony VAIO laptop such as research, paper works, projects, creating a power point presentation, case study, and so on. Aside from making homeworks, I’m also using this laptop for internet surfing. No matter where I go just get with my laptop, I will just connect it to DSL, Wi-Fi, Broadband or just a cellphone and use it as modem so that I can connect to the internet and you won’t missed any of your e-mail, YM, or even any social networks out there. I guess one of my best here is the LCD screen, VAIO’s screen is unique to all laptops in the market(that’s what I observed).

"Majority of laptop's LCD screen are from only one or few LCD manufacturer, it’s just that PC manufacturer only naming/branding it. One of Sony VAIO’s cool features I like the most is the LCD screen, because it is clear and the brightness meets my taste.”Kuya Jose said.

I agree with kuya Jose. Because of its clear bright LCD screen,images are as bright as on an LCD TV screen thanks to dual backlights,a dual inverter, an effective glare filter and AR (anti reflection) coating, which make screen viewing enjoyable no matter what the light conditions or angle of the screen. There is a noticeable difference in contrast, and colours appear more vibrant thanks to Clear Bright.
I also conducted the photo editing here in my VAIO laptop for my photo corrections. I really captured the color adjustment of my photos using this laptop. Everytime I take a shot of picture, I immediately put those photos here in my Sony VAIO laptop, because I don’t want to miss any of great memories in my life. I also edited the collected pictures of 1 month vacation of my Auntie fel.
It’s been a long time since her last vacation here so I want to surprise her and make her special. We put the pictures together in Sony VAIO; we made a slide show video.
When my Auntie Fel has seen the video, she don’t know what to say, instead she cried and thanks me for the wonderful surprise. I also cried because I her happy. I also thank my Sony VAIO. This memorable experience wont be possible w/o my Sony Vaio laptop.
Sony bring only the best of modern electronic products with high quality standard. That's why I choose Sony VAIO. No one can beat Sony in giving us World's First Products.BTW I'm Edz, a CyberShot enthusiast.


Me and my Sony VAIO


No matter what the light conditions or angle of the screen,the viewing is still enjoyable thanks to AR (Anti Reflection) Coating

Sony VAIO Memories



Editing Slide show video for my auntie Fel



Watching the Finish Product



My Sony VAIO at my back



Love it!







My Sony VAIO
laptop definitely gave significance in my life just like the Sony’s World’s First Slimmest Camera with Optical Image Stabilizer, it won’t let you miss any of special memories in your life.




Add to Technorati Favorites


Subscribe to Tarlaqueños Blog by Email

7 comments:

  1. First sony experience.

    Reyna Elena = Walkman

    Ikaw = Sony Vaio laptop.

    Pinaparinggan mo ba ako?! HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you win! Thanks for dropping at my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You really love that laptop huh lol that's so cute. I find this article funny actually lol =)

    -Nurse Jen Doll
    www.nursejendoll.com
    Your Daily Reality Nursing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha buti nga ikaw laptop ako kaya stereo pa hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm simply envious of your first Sony Experience... God pls help me win the Lotto! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck to you, too! thanks for dropping by my blog. nice laptop.... really looking forward to getting my own soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
PromdiTarlac News Blog © 2012 | Powered by Blogger, The Velvetiere | Centrio News | The Vader | PS3 3.60 Download Firmware Update | untethered jailbreak for iPhone 4S And iPad 2 Infolinks 2014