American Idol Finale May 19, 2009 - Adam Lambert vs Kris Allen | PromdiTarlac News Blog

American Idol Finale May 19, 2009 - Adam Lambert vs Kris Allen


The American Idol Season 8 Finale is getting closer. The American Idol Finale on May 20, 2009(Wednesday). You can have your prediction on Tuesday, May 19, 2009 after each performance of the top 2 idols. The American Idol Grand Finale will be live at Nokia Theatre. Past American Idol winners from different season will also perform there. Who's your bet to win? You can express your opinions, thoughts, feelings below at the comment form..
[Photo courtesy of Americanidol.com]

1 comment:

  1. I've loved Adam from the beginning, my favorite performance of his was "Ring of Fire." I thought it was AMAZING, even thought he judges thought it was "weird." I'd never heard the song before then, so I think my view was less biased.

    I also really like Kris. It took me a while to actually notice him, but now that I have, I can't get enough and when he sang, "She works hard for the money" he gave the song a brand new meaning and I really felt appreciated for the work I do as a women.

    Even though I do love the final two, I must say, I really wanted Allison to be in the final 2. She has an amazing voice and I really hope she makes it in the music industry soon.

    ReplyDelete

 
PromdiTarlac News Blog © 2012 | Powered by Blogger, The Velvetiere | Centrio News | The Vader | PS3 3.60 Download Firmware Update | untethered jailbreak for iPhone 4S And iPad 2 Infolinks 2014